Hair Styling isn’t just something I ‘do’. It is something I LOVE!
Whether you want a classic, traditional, modern or bohemian hair style on your wedding day you’re in safe hands. Over the years I have heard my fair share of hair styling horror stories and more often than not the root of the problem seems to be the hair stylists lack of ability to listen and as a result they are unable to re-create the style the client has requested.
Your perfect hairstyle should be everything you want it to be and if you don’t know what that is I am only happy to make suggestions. No matter what style you want to go for it will be soft, elegant, glamorous and quite frankly fabulous! Why spend time and money on countless hair trials with hair dressers and friends that are ‘good with a curling wand’ when you can get a beautiful professional style first time?
Why risk a bad hair day on the one of the best day’s of your life when you could have the reassurance of a professional, experienced stylist? I will be with you from the first step to create the perfect bespoke hair style just for you and your wedding party, leaving you feeling awesome ALL day long.
Below is a snapshot of some of my work to date but you can click the link to view my full hair portfolio.
If your hair is done properly and you have on good shoes, you can get away with anything.
Preparing for your Big Day…
As with most things wedding related it’s not going to be the same as any other day in your life, it’s so special and requires additional touches. You can rest assured that my standards are high and perfection is key! I like to live by the following rules:
- Your hair should compliment your dress and your face, if you’re set on a style but once we try it you’re not 100% it suits you it can be tweaked so it does. No two heads are the same after all.
- Your hair should feel secure but NEVER painful, I do my best to ensure it is hardly felt at all!
- If you need a little help with length and volume you needn’t worry, I can work with hair extensions, wefts and padding.
- You shouldn’t see any kirby grips but you should see glossy locks and flattering shapes
- I only use high end products with proven, tried and tested results. No cheap and nasties…eww.
- Your hair should be well styled, soft and sexy but never over styled.
- And last, but in no way least, the right wedding hair should make you feel like a Queen or as I like to say…super fancy!
The one thing you have to remember about Bridal or special occasion hair styling is that it can all be reversed, if we have to get through a few styles to find ‘the one’ that’s no problem, it’s what trials are for after all!
If your wedding party has a higher head count, or if the people getting ready are in 2 different places then do not fret! I work with a number of stylists that are on hand to assist with the bigger and more spread out bookings. If you have more heads to take care of than usual but you want a little extra sleep on the day then I can draft in as many stylists as needed to help spread the load. Please remember that whilst many hands make light work this will add to the cost as agreed in advance.
If you would like to get in touch or request a trial booking then please do so here.